Bulk buy FFP2 safety masks, a standard health and safety PPE item. Ideal for factories, construction and other manual labour professions. Safety and quality certified.
Pack contains 4,800 masks.
- MATERIALS NOSECLIP aluminum strip, glue bonded
- MASK/3 layers – top and bottom are non-woven 100% polyester, middle layer is melt-blown non-woven polyester
- HEAD STRAPS Spandex elastic tape, glue bonded to mask
This product will not protect against fumes, gases or vapours. This product does not supply oxygen. Ensure that you use it in well ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen. This is a single use respirator. Discard it after a single shift, or after 8 hours of use. Leave work area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness occurs.
Consult your Safety Officer or an approved sales rep when implementing a respiratory protection programme.
- EN/ISO REQUIREMENT EN 149:2001
- PROTECTION RATING FFP2 NR
- CE REQUIREMENT CE 0194
- SABS SANS 50149:2003
- NRCS NRCS/8072/0163
10 working days for delivery.
Bulk price of R32 ex VAT per unit available for over 50,000 units.
Email email@example.com for more information.
Please note the price is based on stock availability.